Australian High Commission, Port Louis
To learn more about Australia’s engagement in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar and Comoros, follow us on: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Pour découvrir les actualités australiennes à Maurice, Seychelles, Madagascar et Comores, suivez nous sur: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MAURITIUS - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Members are kindly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alumni Association to be held on Friday 6 July 2018 at Turbine, Vivea Business Park, Moka.
The AGM will start at 18.00hrs and will be followed by a cocktail and networking session as from 19.00hrs.
- President Report
- Treasurer Report
- Election of Managing Committee Members for the year 2018
- Election of two Auditors
- Membership Fees
Members wishing to stand as candidate for the Managing Committee should send an expression of interest to the Secretary at latest by Friday 29 June to email@example.com Note that you will need to be a registered member of the association to submit an expression of interest to stand as candidate for the Managing Committee. If you are not already a member and wish to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form.
RSVP by Monday 2 July 2018, by emailing us on email@example.com
Australia Awards - Africa Alumni Small Grants (Round 3 - 2019) - Applications now open!
Applications are invited from Alumni groups in the following categories for Round 3 of the Australia Awards - Africa Alumni Small Grants for projects worth between AUD5,000 and AUD10,000 to be implemented in 2019.
Development Projects of Alumni groups / Alumni Communities of Practice
Under this category, the Grant Scheme provides funding to assist groups of members or communities of practice to carry out activities that have a clear intended development benefit linked to the development objectives of their home country or region. The Small Grants will not be awarded to individual Alumni.
Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities of Alumni Associations
This category is aimed at assisting Alumni Associations to improve their benefit proposition to their members by offering opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities. The grant funds a once-off professional development/training activity which benefits all Alumni Association members. These training programs should be in cohesion with those of Australia Awards - Africa’s Alumni Engagement Strategy and agreed within the Alumni governance committee of an Alumni Association.
Note: Privately-funded Alumni can be part of the development groups (assisting with implementation), however grants are not available directly to self-funded graduate Alumni members i.e. they cannot be the lead grantees or receive the funds directly as project leads etc. They should partner with Australia Awards Alumni who must act as the lead implementer.
All applications must be completed and submitted online by 31 July 2018, COB (17:00 – South Africa). The link to the online application form is http://form.myjotform.com/70671788532566
We encourage you to read the attached guidelines, also accessible on http://australiaawardsafrica.org/alumni/grant-project-summaries/
- Discours de l'Ambassadeur à l'atelier sur les politiques et le renforcement des capacités pour un secteur minier prospère et durable
- Ambassador's Speech - Workshop on Policy and Capacity Building for a Successful and Sustainable Mining Sector
- L'Australie annonce un financement de plus de AUD 215,000 pour soutenir des projets de développement à Madagascar
- Politiques et renforcement des capacités dans le secteur minier - Premier atelier de formation du gouvernement de l'Australie de l’Ouest a Madagascar
- Policy and Capacity Building in Mining sector- Western Australian Government Training program
- Soutien de l’Australie au processus électoral de Madagascar
- Australian Government to support 2018 electoral process in Madagascar
- La nouvelle ambassadrice de l'Australie, Son Excellence Madame Jenny Dee, est accréditée auprès de l'Union des Comores
- Glasses will not be allowed in passport photos taken from 1 July 2018