Australian High Commission, Port Louis
To learn more about Australia’s engagement in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar and Comoros, follow us on: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Pour découvrir les actualités australiennes à Maurice, Seychelles, Madagascar et Comores, suivez nous sur: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
The Immigration Office at the High Commission Mauritius will close on 31 August 2018
On 31 August 2018, the Immigration Office at the Australian High Commission Mauritius will close. The Australian High Commission in Mauritius will not accept any PAPER visa applications after 10 August 2018, and you must lodge your visa application online through ImmiAccount after this date. If you are resident in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Comoros or Reunion Island your visa application will likely be processed by the Australian High Commission in Pretoria. For more information regarding visa and migration to Australia please visit: http://southafrica.embassy.gov.au/pret/Visas_and_Migration.html
Australia Awards - Africa Alumni Small Grants (Round 3 - 2019) - Applications now open!
Applications are invited from Alumni groups in the following categories for Round 3 of the Australia Awards - Africa Alumni Small Grants for projects worth between AUD5,000 and AUD10,000 to be implemented in 2019.
Development Projects of Alumni groups / Alumni Communities of Practice
Under this category, the Grant Scheme provides funding to assist groups of members or communities of practice to carry out activities that have a clear intended development benefit linked to the development objectives of their home country or region. The Small Grants will not be awarded to individual Alumni.
Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities of Alumni Associations
This category is aimed at assisting Alumni Associations to improve their benefit proposition to their members by offering opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities. The grant funds a once-off professional development/training activity which benefits all Alumni Association members. These training programs should be in cohesion with those of Australia Awards - Africa’s Alumni Engagement Strategy and agreed within the Alumni governance committee of an Alumni Association.
Note: Privately-funded Alumni can be part of the development groups (assisting with implementation), however grants are not available directly to self-funded graduate Alumni members i.e. they cannot be the lead grantees or receive the funds directly as project leads etc. They should partner with Australia Awards Alumni who must act as the lead implementer.
All applications must be completed and submitted online by 31 July 2018, COB (17:00 – South Africa). The link to the online application form is http://form.myjotform.com/70671788532566
We encourage you to read the attached guidelines, also accessible on http://australiaawardsafrica.org/alumni/grant-project-summaries/
- First Australian Swimming and Water Safety Course is launched in Mauritius
- Celebrating achievements of Australian alumni in Mauritius
- Address by High Commissioner - Launch of Dis-Moi South West Indian Ocean on-line training in human rights education
- L'Australie soutient le programme régional d'éducation aux droits de l'homme
- Australia Supports Regional Human Rights Education Programme
- Discours de l'Ambassadeur à l'atelier sur les politiques et le renforcement des capacités pour un secteur minier prospère et durable
- Ambassador's Speech - Workshop on Policy and Capacity Building for a Successful and Sustainable Mining Sector
- L'Australie annonce un financement de plus de AUD 215,000 pour soutenir des projets de développement à Madagascar
- Politiques et renforcement des capacités dans le secteur minier - Premier atelier de formation du gouvernement de l'Australie de l’Ouest a Madagascar
- Policy and Capacity Building in Mining sector- Western Australian Government Training program
- Soutien de l’Australie au processus électoral de Madagascar
- Australian Government to support 2018 electoral process in Madagascar