Australian High Commission, Port Louis
To learn more about Australia’s engagement in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar and Comoros, follow us on: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Pour découvrir les actualités australiennes à Maurice, Seychelles, Madagascar et Comores, suivez nous sur: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Closure of Visa Office in Australian High Commission, Port Louis
Effective 1 September 2018 there will no longer be a Visa Office presence at the Australian High Commission in Port Louis.
Please refer to the following link for more information: https://mauritius.embassy.gov.au/plut/Visas_and_Migration.html
Attending the World Congress of Accountants (WCOA)?
The Australian High Commission offices of Pretoria and Nairobi will be processing visa applications for the WCOA. Due to the size of this congress, the WCOA website states that you should apply for your visa 6 weeks before you intend on arriving in Australia. The High Commission will only be able to assess applications that are lodged by 12 October 2018. Please note that any applications lodged after this date may not be assessed in time to attend the congress. If you are registered for the congress but have not yet lodged, please lodge online a complete application with all supporting documentation now!
Latest News/Les News
- First Australian Swimming and Water Safety Course is launched in Mauritius
- Celebrating achievements of Australian alumni in Mauritius
- Address by High Commissioner - Launch of Dis-Moi South West Indian Ocean on-line training in human rights education
- L'Australie soutient le programme régional d'éducation aux droits de l'homme
- Australia Supports Regional Human Rights Education Programme